Homegrown Hog Roast – Homegrown Hog Roast, 45 St James Street, Wetherby, LS22 6RS. Force Majeure – Any mechanical breakdown, flood, fire, storm, tempest, act of war, terrorism, Government restriction or act of God which may cause the hirer’s premises to be inaccessible or closed temporarily or otherwise or the function to be interrupted or the supply or movement of meat to be restricted or prohibited. Hirer/Client – The organisation and/or the individual in whose name the booking is made.
Bookings & Payments
1. All quotations are valid for 21 days. Outside of this prices may change.
2. To confirm a booking and secure your date a deposit of £120.00 or 20% (whichever is greater) must be paid and a hand signed booking form returned to Homegrown Hog Roast within 7 days. All Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis and only confirmed when the required documentation and payment are in place.
3. The signed booking form is a legally binding contract and must be adhered to, by signing the booking form it is assumed that you/the client have read, understood and agree to our terms and conditions of service.
4. Guest numbers and service times can be changed (within reason) up to one month prior to the event date and final balance will be changed accordingly. If the organiser decreases numbers within a month of the event, the full quoted charge will be applied. We will aim to accommodate increases in booking numbers up until date of final payment, two weeks ahead of the event. Increases in guest numbers will result in additional price per head charges which will be applied to the final invoice.
5. Invoices; full cleared payment can be made at any time and must be made in full no less than 14 days prior to the event, failure to pay in full may result in your event being cancelled and full payment and associated incurred costs being recovered via a debt collection agency, which may in turn incur further costs.
6. Prices are based on portion per head and decreases with increased guest numbers and increases with decreased guest’s numbers. The more guests the smaller per head/portion price.
7. We will provide the client with the agreed services stated on the booking form only on the day of your event; additional services can be added up to 14 days prior to your event at an additional cost.
8. Payment is requested by bank transfer, Cash or Cheque within 7 days of receipt of the invoice.
9. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 if we are not paid according to our agreed terms and conditions.
10. To secure a booking the client must pay a non-refundable deposit, if the booking is cancelled by the client this deposit will not be refunded.
11. Cancellations should be made by telephone and confirmed in writing and will be effective on the date written cancellation is received by Homegrown Hog Roast.
12. In the event that the hirer cancels the booking, the following cancellation charges will apply:
- Less than three months written notice 35% of the final balance
- Less than two months written notice 50% of the final balance
- Less than 21 days written notice 100% of the final balance
22. We require parking for a transit size vehicle and easy level access to your preferred serving location with openings of no less than 31inches wide.
23. Our staff for health and safety cannot lift our hog roast ovens/equipment over garden walls, up or down flights of stairs, however one or two steps is acceptable.
24. Access needs to be clear as we will not move away any of your personal items or furniture etc.
25. Our insurance does not cover clients to lift our machines/equipment for health and safety.
26. We require sufficient lighting to be provided for service to be carried out.
27. Abusive and threatening behaviour towards our staff at your event will not be tolerated under any circumstances and could result in us; contacting the police, leaving your event with no refund and legal action being taken.
28. All children are classed as a portion.
29. We reserve the right to amend the contract at any time for increases in meat prices for 2013/14.
30. Any damages to our equipment caused by the client or guests will need to be paid for no later than 7 days after the event
31. Homegrown Hog Roast cannot be held responsible for events outside of our control Force Majeure which results in the failure to provide agreed services.
32. We bring gazebo shelters to events; however they are only suitable for fine weather and sheltered locations and not as protection from wind and heavy rain.
33.We operate a 1 to 2hr serve time (in line with EHO guidelines) which is set out in the booking form/contract. If service commences later than agreed we cannot be held responsible for any detrimental effect that this may subsequently have on the food being supplied. In addition to the invoiced amount further charges, which should be paid within 7 days of the event, may be levied for additional staffing time incurred or time can be deducted from the serve period.
34. Under EHO regulations, without temperature regulations Hot food must not be left out for longer than 2 hrs and no food can be left out for more than 4 hours in line with EHO guidelines and should after this be disposed of. If ‘the client’ wishes to keep any food leftover after service has finished it is wholly the clients’ responsibility for the storage, safety and should provide a suitable food containers etc. for this.